- 1. Uncategorized
- 1. What time does the ride start for the different routes?10.06.16More
There are no formal start times for each route. Registration/checkin is 7am - 9am. You can show up on Sunday morning anytime between 7 and 9 and start your ride at any time after you checkin.
- 2. Do you have a list of hotels in the area?10.06.16More
The following Chamber of Commerce sites have listings of hotels:
Northampton Area: http://northampton.chambermaster.com/list/QL/lodging-travel-15.htm
- 3. How many riders usually attend this event?10.06.16More
The COVAC bike ride averages 250-300 riders each year.
- 4. How many typically ride the full 100-mile route?10.06.16More
Generally 75-80% of the riders will ride the full century route.
- 5. What type of snacks are offered at the SAG stops?10.06.16More
You will generally find:
- Belvita Biscuits
- Chex-Mix snack mix
- Pita Chips
- Bagels or PB&J sandwiches
- Trail Mix
Specific items vary from year to year.
- 6. Are the routes marked?07.09.16More
Yes, All the routes have road markings. There are two road markings before turns or intersections and one confirmation road marking after. Here is an example: